The Father's Heart Revealed By Kristi Highwalker
During the month of Nisan, GOD performed two major acts of salvation; deliverance from bondage in Egypt for the people of Israel and the death and resurrection of our Messiah Yeshua/Jesus providing salvation for the world.
The First Month of the Bible occurs in spring, March-April on today’s calendar. The earth is giving birth to new life as the spring season brings warm sunshine and greenery of every kind begins to flourish across the landscape. Even the spring rains have a sweet fragrance and the refreshing showers are welcomed by both plants and people alike.
It is no surprise to me why the Father choose to begin HIS calendar for mankind in this season. It says so much about who God is and the amazing world HE has created for us to live in. Our God is the ultimate artist and we get to live in HIS beautiful creation.
The Father has placed some of HIS holiest festivals in this first month; Passover the Feast of Unleavened Bread and First Fruits. In the Bible, the Feast of the Passover is the biggest celebration of the year. God commands that believers come before HIM at this time (Deuteronomy 16:16); this is first of three commanded feasts in a year’s time. The Father opens the windows of Heaven to pour out a special blessing.
All year long HE has Appointed Times for believers to celebrate before HIM. These annual appointments with GOD are called Holy Days, Appointed Times and Feasts of the Lord. The Father has chosen to do some of HIS greatest works/blessings at His Appointed Times; a pattern that is clearly revealed in the scriptures.
Blessings for Nissan--
When God told Israel to number (and observe) the months, it started with Nissan (Exod. 12:1–2). Nissan marks the beginning of God’s redemption cycle and holds the first of the three major feasts—Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Pentecost and Tabernacles being the other two major feasts). God’s purpose for walking with Him through the months and these feasts is so we would continually and increasingly experience all He has for us and to come into the fullness of our great salvation through Jesus Christ! Be blessed as you begin walking in this redemption cycle.
Below are highlights for Nissan, which is sometimes known as Abib or Aviv.
11. The month of the beginning of miracles. See Nehemiah 2:1 and Esther 3:7. In both cases, the miraculous chain of events were set into motion during Nissan.
12. The month that sets the course for your future. Again, this is why it is so important to keep moving in praise.
13. The annual renewal of Gods hei plan. Every year, the spirit of God needs to blow on you during this month. Ask the Holy Spirit to blow upon you for refreshing, for new revelation, and for a quickened understanding of what God is doing in this new season.
14. Linked to the constellation Aries (the ram or the lamb). Jesus is the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world (John 1:29). God provided a ram for Abraham instead of Isaac. He is Jehovah Jireh and God will provide (Gen. 22:14). Expect unusual sources of provision.
15. The month kings go to war; the new year for kings. God wants to “expand” you. Declare that plans and new beginnings shall begin to take place. Go to war with the Lord! (2 Sam. 11:1).
16. The month of speech. If you speak negatively during this month, it will adversely affect you three to four months later. The seeds of negativity take root and will pull you backward. Conversely, your positive confessions should “grab the wind” and change the atmosphere. (See 1 Peter 3:9; 1 Samuel 1:17; 2:20–21.)
17. The “controller month.” Put your best foot forward. You need to assess both where you are at and where you are going.
18. The month where you need to “learn to fish.” If you can’t pay your taxes, pull a coin out of a fish’s mouth. Let the Lord give you new and unusual means of supply. (See Matt. 17:27.)
19. You must step forward. Don’t wait and hold back. Move ahead confidently in God. Numbers 33:3 (AMP) says, “The Israelites went out [of Egypt] with a high hand and triumphantly
20. We are in the Time of Nissan/ Abib/Aiv= Hebrew term for the stage of growth of Grain, When the seeds have reached full size.
Appointed times: Passover, unleavened bread, and first fruits9 our Passover and first of months of Hebrew year)
Tribe of Judah: the month of thinking God for Deliverance Judah is the warring tribe who know how to operate through sound.
Characteristics: repentance, redemption, and beginning of miracles this is the in sync according to God’s timetable of which this month we are in sets the course for your future…
The season of Shifting the Atmosphere, reaping of the threshing.
Shifting= to move or cause to move from one place to another, a slight change in position, direction.
Atmosphere: mood of a place, situation, character, TONE….
We must grow in character in order to truly have fullness of the shift in our atmosphere. We must capture HIS tone, sound, to shift… We must be a people of Worship, = Worship has power to change our atmosphere but Worship= to prostrate ourselves before him. We must be living not visiting in his presence….
We must come to the threshing floor, gain NEW WINE and OIL…
24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain; the vats will overflow with new wine and oil. 25'I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm- my great army that I sent among you. 26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the LORD your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be shamed. 27 Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the LORD your God, and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed. NIV
Threshing floor marks the following key experiences.
The Lord is rising up and realigning his people to possess a new level of glory in the earth realm to possess the harvest fields and to fully be in his SHIFT and ATMOSPHERE.
He is bringing forth much discovering and reopening. There is an aligning taking place in the hearts of his people, and this will be a people who are triumphant against the enemy.... We will tear down, raise up, overthrow, rebuild and stand firm as we transform society for the generations to come.
Consider partnering with us, teamwork makes the dream work! Kristi Highwalker This blog is an outreach of Freedom Fire Ministry, Inc a 501(c)(3) charitable ministry dedicated to reaching the world with the love, and hope found in Jesus Christ. Become a monthly partner or purchase video/audio teachings and e-books here: www.freedomfireministry09.com www.firetribeglobal.com www KristiHighwalker.com Text Giving, just text Give to 405-261-5446 CashApp: $KristiHighwalker Our postal address 23100 Jones Rd NW Calumet, OK 73014
About Kristi Highwalker