Blessings for the Hebrew Month of Adar
Adar—The Twelfth Hebrew Month of 5781 February 13–March 13, 2021
A Time to Enter Your True Identity
Understanding—and also entering into—our true identity is a main key that unlocks the door to our destiny. Gideon was a fearful nobody until the day he understood who he really was—a warrior who would set Israel free (see Judges 6). And one might make the case that when John the Baptist got the revelation that he was “the voice of one shouting in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord’” (John 1:23), his destiny speeded up. The very next day he met Jesus (see John 1:22–29).
Blessings for Adar
1. Month of the tribe of Naphtali, which means “sweetness to me” (Note Deut. 33:23, which states, “Naphtali is abounding with favor of the Lord”). The curse has been overturned. Celebrate it. The more we celebrate and are thankful for it, the more we will actually experience the goodness of our salvation.
2. Month of eloquent communication and expressions of joy and laughter. Genesis 49:21 states, “Naphtali is a deer let loose; he uses beautiful words.” Don’t just have an opinion or understanding that God has brought you into favor—but talk about it, and talk about it well. When we are thankful to someone, we go to great lengths to find the correct words to express it. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you express your thanks and appreciation to the Lord for His favor. Talk about it!
3. Month of Pisces, the fishes. Finding your supply in the “hidden” world (e.g., the gold coin in the fish’s mouth). Provision is more than just finances. It also has to do with identity. There is an identity for you in the invisible world and you must find it. The angels recognize it, as do the demonic forces. Step into that identity.
4. God has cycles to help us come into our identity. What we are in our spirit will be reflected physically. Some of God’s tools to help us enter our identity include celebration, expressing our thankfulness, and family. The more I find my place in His family, the more my true identity emerges. It’s also why God wants to restore our natural families.
5. The month of the letter kaf (כ), which looks like a mask. It’s a time to remove any masquerade and enter into laughter; enter into the true joy of who you are. We need to remove the mask. We don’t remove the mask by trying to be more spiritual (e.g., more prayer or more praise). No, we remove it by reaching out to and loving the members of God’s family.
6. A month to overturn anxiety over your supply. If you remove anxiety, then you can see your supply. But if you are ruled by anxiety, then you can miss the provision God has for you (Phil. 4:6–7) .
7. The month of laughter, abounding joy, the witnessing of life entering into darkness, the advantage of light over darkness, the power of barrenness being broken. No matter what the darkness is, laugh and watch God permeate it. Light permeates darkness. When we see this, barrenness will break. Begin to laugh at fear (Ps. 34:4–6) . Try it. Is some fearful thing oppressing you? Laugh at it.
8. The month of the spleen. Pull out any roots of depression and despair so that faith can break through into our thought processes.
9. The month Moses was born. Your deliverance is forming. Take a look at whatever is holding you captive and declare God’s truth. Declare He is already forming deliverance and freedom for you, and that it is on the way (Exod. 2:10) .
10. The feast of Purim. This feast originates with Esther. The devil inspired Haman to get an edict decreeing all the Jews in the Persian empire were to be slaughtered on Adar 13. God had placed Esther as wife of the emperor “for such a time as this” (4:14–16) . The edict could not be reversed, but because of her an addendum was added permitting the Jews to defend themselves. Adar 13, which would have been a day of annihilation, turned into a day of great victory over their enemies. The next day, Adar 14, became the Feast of Purim. Daily celebrate that every plan of the enemy against you has already been overturned by Jesus. By celebrating, you enter into that victory.
11. A month to develop your war strategy against the anti-Christ spirit. Don’t let the giants produce fear in you; guard against idolatry. Amalek will try to come. Don’t end the year in fear. See Exodus 17:8–16. Note that Amalek attacked from the rear. Be sure you are not “holding back.” Also, when Moses’s hands were held up, Israel prevailed. For us, this means we can keep our “hands raised” by staying in faith and joy (remember Purim is about joy). This will keep us in the victory of the Lord.
12. A time for wrong decrees to be broken off of you. If wrong decrees are heeded to, they will encircle you and will cause others to say the same negative things about you. You need to break off the negative things decreed about you. I suggest praying and asking the Holy Spirit to reveal some wrong decrees, both self-made, and “others-made.” Forgive those who uttered them, put the blood of Jesus on those wrong decrees, and then break them in His name.
13. A time for leadership to awaken. Next month they go to war.
 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Phil. 4:6–7).
 “I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles” (Ps. 34:4–6).
 “And the child grew, and she brought him to Pharaoh’s daughter, and he became her son. So she called his name Moses, saying, ‘Because I drew him out of the water’” (Exod. 2:10).
 “‘For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?’ Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai: ‘Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!’” (Esther 4:14–16).
4 "The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him who is weary.
He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned. 5 The Lord God has opened My ear; And I was not rebellious, Nor did I turn away. (NKJV)
The Tongue of the Learned is a very insightful phrase the Prophet Isaiah uses to convey how we are to speak as prophetic ministers. Many times prophetic people have a reputation for being theological light-weights. However, if you read the book of Isaiah and the rest of the prophets, we see that God wants his prophets to be well versed in Holy Scripture, the issues of the day, and how to minister effectively by applying the Word of God to our lives.
In other translations, the Bible reads, "the tongue of a disciple." A disciple is a lifelong learner in the truth of Holy Scripture and the ways of God. A disciple or learner must seek the Lord for understanding and wisdom. In Proverbs 4:7, the Bible tells us to get wisdom and understanding. When we humbly come to the Lord seeking His wisdom and seeking to understand His Holy Word, the book of James says that He will give liberally to those who asks. It is in this humble seeking that a disciple of the Lord receives the Tongue of the Learned.
It is not the tongue of the intellectually elite. The Father purposefully hid the treasures of the Scriptures and His Heavenly Wisdom from the prideful and arrogant. Jesus rejoiced that the Father had hidden the Truth and given it to babes, which are those who have humbled themselves and became child-like. The Pharisees and Scribes, who did not receive Jesus, were experts at the law and the text of the Word of God. However, they were devoid of understanding the truth of Holy Scripture. They could not accept Jesus coming as a lamb to be slain and the suffering servant. They wanted their political purposes fulfilled and to be ushered into power at the highest levels of Israel. They missed the reason for His coming. Jesus came in peace as the Lamb of God riding into Jerusalem on a donkey. The Messiah the Pharisees were looking for would surely keep them lifted up above the common people that they condemned every time they took to the streets to pray.
The Father would not accommodate their desire for power and prestige. He instead wrapped His precious Son in a body that had no handsome appearance. He sent His royal Son to a stable to be born to common folks. Wow, what a God we serve that uses the foolish things of this world and the humble surroundings to hide His precious Treasure named Jesus. This causes you to be humble when you come to God seeking. The fact that the Lord hides His Treasure will cause you to be a treasure hunter.
The Bible says God has placed this treasure in earthen vessels. It is our job as prophetic ministers is to find the treasure in people who are broken. We must be constantly in tune with the Spirit to let Him lead us to those that He wants to touch through a prophetic word or act of love. Unassuming disciples will be led by the Spirit of God on the Father's adventurous Treasure Hunt to find the lost sheep of Israel, the broken and hurting, the weary and the wandering.
We as prophetic ministers must be in daily communion with the Lord to be taught the ways of the Lord. We must be in daily communion with the Lord through His Holy Word and to be discipled by the Holy Spirit, our Teacher. This allows us to be instructed with Heavenly Wisdom that comes from no one else but God Himself. The disciple must willingly and consistently enter into this Holy communion with God to receive the the Bread of Life needed for hungry souls. In the daily communion with the Living God, we are given the Tongue of the Learned.
In the daily communion with God, we are taught how to speak a word in season. The season of a Word is the next most important component of the prophecy. The weary cannot be restored if the word they receive is not in it's proper season.
Morning by morning.......Seek the Lord as a disciple ........
Ps 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. KJV
Ps 2:8 8 Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession. AMP
Isa 61:1-4 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn
3 To grant [consolation and joy] to those who mourn in Zion — to give them an ornament (a garland or diadem) of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, the garment [expressive] of praise instead of a heavy, burdened, and failing spirit — that they may be called oaks of righteousness [lofty, strong, and magnificent, distinguished for uprightness, justice, and right standing with God], the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
4 And they shall rebuild the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former desolations and renew the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations. AMP
Mal 4:6 And he shall turn and reconcile the hearts of the [estranged] fathers to the [ungodly] children, and the hearts of the [rebellious] children to [the piety of] their fathers [a reconciliation produced by repentance of the ungodly], lest I come and smite the land with a curse and a ban of utter destruction. AMP
Practicing the Gift of Prophecy.
Do not neglect the spiritual gift within you, which was bestowed on you through prophetic utterance with the laying on of hands by the presbytery. Take pains with these things; be absorbed in them, so that your progress will be evident to all. (1 Tim 4:14-16)
Many people misunderstand the definition of practicing the gifts of the Holy Spirit. When Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to the Church in Acts Chapter 2, He released to us the same potential of anointing, power and gifting’s the He walked in. We do not practice so that the Holy Spirit can improve His gifts, but rather we practice to improve our ability to flow with what the Holy Spirit is doing.
Paul is telling Timothy to minster in the spiritual gifts beyond his comfort zone. If we only minister where we feel comfortable at, we will never grow in those gifts. Classrooms and prophetic schools are great training grounds and great places to go out on a limb with a detailed prophetic word. But actually so is the world. The more we practice, the more we will recognize how God speaks to us. Faith is spelled R-I-S-K!
Second we must “absorb” ourselves in the prophetic ministry. When I recognized the desire to hear God’s voice I focused and went after it! I read everything I could, associated myself with prophetic people and went to prophetic conferences.
REACH BEYOND YOUR COMFORT ZONE-Simple Ways to Grow in the Prophetic
Psalms 91 Chapter
91:1 HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
3 For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
4[Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.
8 Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place, [Ps 91:1,14.]
10 There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.
11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].
12 They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. [Luke 4:10,11; Heb 1:14.]
13 You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot. [Luke 10:19.]
14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness — trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation. AMP
Ps 121:7-8 The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. 8 The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore. AMP
Protection from Any and All Danger
He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. Psalm 91:4
GOD guards you from every evil, He guards your very life. He guards you when you leave and when you return, he guards you now, he guards you always. Psalm 121:8
Prayer for Protection:
Lord, we praise You for Your great goodness. We ask that You cover our every person reading this with Your feathers and hide them in the shelter of Your wings so that no harm would come to them. Lord, guard and guide their coming in and their going out. We are certain You will protect them from all forms of harm, whether it be physical danger or spiritual temptation. Lord be their shield. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Protection from the devil & his schemes
But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one. -- 2 Thessalonians 3:3
Prayer for Protection from the devil:
Jesus, you are mighty and strong. You are ever faithful. No one and nothing can stand against you. Strengthen every person reading this to stand firm against the devil’s schemes. Guard and protect them. Spoil any difficulties or schemes the devil would try to concoct. Go before them Holy Spirit and prepare the way for the work you would have them to do. Father go before them casting away in the midst of every stronghold of religion in the region, Make away where there is none, create away for their path and not just for the path but for the new river of oil and water in which your sending them to develop for you for your spirit lord.
The word of God is active and alive. God spoke creation into existence, and because we are made in His image (Genesis 1:27) and have Him dwelling within us (2 Corinthians 13:5, Colossian 1:27), when we decree His word in faith, it works to actively frame our reality. This is not name-it-and-claim-it presumption; this is co-laboring with the Holy Spirit to put the power of the Word of God to work in our lives and in our world. Jesus said that His words are full of “spirit and life” (John 6:63). When we speak His word forth, decreeing it in faith, it is like an edict ( an official order or proclamation issue by a person in authority) ( yes he is stretching me to learn of NEW WORDS in this ERA) sent forth from the throne of God that informs and forms reality.
The vision for this session is to begin setting the realm of which Heaven Declares, and aligning us with the Kingdom in this Era and the operation from the tools of the Era, ( we must have the right tools) from the fullness of the Apostolic order and bringing us into the next dimensions of the prophetic on our lives. We are going to the next level tribe and it is going to be so exciting. We will discuss much about the kingdom and it's dimensions of this era, and the weapon of choice which is our voice. It is my heart to help you put that divinely inspired word power to work in your life – with scriptural and prophetic insight that will ignite your faith so that you can proclaim the daily decrees with glorious expectation of the goodness of God manifesting on your behalf. I believe in the power of word decrees, because I believe in the power of Him who is the Word (John 1:1-4, 14-17)and His ability to revive, reform, redefine, and reinvigorate every person and every place. And I believe we shall find these very things in this course.
Blessings for the Hebrew Month of Shevat
Blessings for the Hebrew Month of Shevat
Shevat—The Eleventh Hebrew Month of 5781 January 14–February 12, 2021
A Time to Amplify Your Shout
One of the keys in this eleventh month is forcefully declaring—or shouting—that your promised blessing is on the way. This is actually multiplied when you consider that this whole decade is about declaring. Read Psalm 29, which describes the power of the Lord’s voice. His voice is actually a shout (see the NET version).
His voice accomplishes the following things:
A psalm of David.
29 Acknowledge the Lord, you heavenly beings,[b]
acknowledge the Lord’s majesty and power.[c]
2 Acknowledge the majesty of the Lord’s reputation.[d]
Worship the Lord in holy attire.[e]
3 The Lord’s shout is heard over the water;[f]
the majestic God thunders,[g]
the Lord appears over the surging water.[h]
4 The Lord’s shout is powerful,[i]
the Lord’s shout is majestic.[j]
5 The Lord’s shout breaks[k] the cedars,
the Lord shatters[l] the cedars of Lebanon.[m]
6 He makes them skip like a calf,
Lebanon and Sirion[n] like a young ox.[o]
7 The Lord’s shout strikes[p] with flaming fire.[q] ( Shannah word to use)
8 The Lord’s shout shakes[r] the wilderness,
the Lord shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.[s]
9 The Lord’s shout bends[t] the large trees[u]
and strips[v] the leaves from the forests.[w]
Everyone in his temple says, “Majestic!”[x]
10 The Lord sits enthroned over the engulfing waters,[y]
the Lord sits enthroned[z] as the eternal king.
11 The Lord gives[aa] his people strength;[ab]
the Lord grants his people security.
The passion Translation:
The Glory-God Thunders
29 King David’s poetic praise to God for the last days
The Feast of Tabernacles[a]
1 Proclaim his majesty, all you mighty champions,
you sons of Almighty God,
giving all the glory and strength back to him!
2 Be in awe before his majesty.
Be in awe before such power and might!
Come worship wonderful Yahweh, arrayed in all his splendor,
bowing in worship as he appears in the beauty of holiness.
Give him the honor due his name.
Worship him wearing the glory-garments
of your holy, priestly calling!
3–4 The voice of the Lord echoes through the skies and seas.
The Glory-God reigns as he thunders in the clouds.
So powerful is his voice, so brilliant and bright,
how majestic as he thunders over the great waters![b]
5 His tympanic thunder topples the strongest of trees.[c]
His symphonic sound splinters the mighty forests.
6 Now he moves Zion’s[d] mountains by the might of his voice,[e]
shaking the snowy peaks with his earsplitting sound!
7 The lightning-fire flashes, striking as he speaks.
8 God reveals himself when he makes the fault lines quake,
shaking deserts, speaking his voice.
9 God’s mighty voice makes the deer to give birth.[f]
His thunderbolt voice lays the forest bare.
In his temple all fall before him with each one shouting,
“Glory, glory, the God of glory!”[g]
10 Above the furious flood,[h] the Enthroned One reigns,
the King-God rules with eternity at his side.
11 This is the one who gives his strength and might to his people.
This is the Lord giving us his kiss of peace.[i]
1. Month of the tribe of Asher—In Genesis 49:20  when Jacob blessed his sons, he said Asher would have an abundance of food and delicacies fit for a king. This really is what God wants for us: an abundant, overflowing life filled with good things. Jesus said, “I have come that they may have life … more abundantly” (John 10:10)
2. However, beware of overindulgence of delicacies (Prov. 23:3 )—Read the book of Daniel. He turned down the king’s delicacies and tested out ten times better than his peers. Ask and expect the Lord to help you in the areas of your life in which you need more self-control or discipline.
3. A month to develop a plan to sustain the generations—The ones you mentor; how does your olive tree blossom? Remember that God’s desire is to use each one of us to raise up others so they too can flourish and hopefully surpass us.
4. Month of the Hebrew letter tsade [ץ]—Your righteousness becomes your foundation. It’s on this basis that we connect with the trees in our fields. What fields are there? Who is planted there? Are the trees ready to bear fruit?
5. Month of the constellation Aquarius, the water carrier—Your roots awaken to the water of life. The river of God touches our roots. We are like a tree planted by a river (Ps. 1:3 ). We should expect a great awakening in our lives with the Lord.
The Passion Translation
3 He will be standing firm like a flourishing tree
planted by God’s design,[a]
deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss,
bearing fruit in every season of his life.
He is never dry, never fainting,
ever blessed, ever prosperous.[b]
6. Look for those who are bringing pitchers of water to you—Decisions will be made so you can be watered in a new way. Trust the Lord to bring you people who will minister to you. Study the story of Rebecca in Genesis 24 (she brought water for Eliezer, which led to her marrying Isaac), and the Samaritan woman in John 4 (she came just for water, but received the water of life).
7. A month to shout, “My blessings are on the way.” There is a shout inside of you: “My thirst will be quenched” (see John 7:37–39 ). The Holy Spirit is always faithful in helping us to go deeper in the Lord.
The Passion Translation
Rivers of Living Water
37 Then on the most important day of the feast, the last day,[a] Jesus stood and shouted out to the crowds—“All you thirsty ones, come to me! Come to me and drink! 38 Believe in me so that rivers of living water will burst out from within you, flowing[b] from your innermost being, just like the Scripture says!”[c]
39 Jesus was prophesying about the Holy Spirit that believers were being prepared to receive.[d] But the Holy Spirit had not yet been poured out upon them, because Jesus had not yet been unveiled in his full splendor.[e]
8. Month of the new year of trees—Choose to eat of the tree of life (Gen. 3:22 ) and not rely on human effort and understanding. God has provision for us. Note the seventy palm trees at Elim (Exod. 15:27 ). Furthermore, we are like a green olive tree in the house of God (Ps. 52:8 ); we are also the “planting” of the Lord (Isa. 60:21 ; 61:3 ). This is more critical than ever. Relying fully on the Lord is the only way we can succeed.
9. A good month to partake of food—You will end your Daniel fast. Ask the Lord to help you in your eating habits with regard to how/what you eat.
10. Month of the stomach and esophagus—What you’re tasting produces the life or nourishment for your future. If you are in the word of God, then you can digest what God gives prophetically. Make sure to spend extra time reading God’s word this month.
11. Be sure to eat the word--“Taste and see that the Lord is good” (Ps. 34:8), then we will be able to digest new revelation that comes. Be sure to hold this truth firmly that the Lord is good. If we don’t know that He is good, we will miss revelation He wants to give us.
 “Bread from Asher shall be rich, and he shall yield royal dainties” (Gen. 49:20).
 “Do not desire his delicacies, for they are deceptive food” (Prov. 23:3).
 “He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper” (Ps. 1:3).
 “On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, ‘If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’ But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified” (John 7:37–39).
 “Then the Lord God said, ‘Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever’” (Gen. 3:22).
 “Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve wells of water and seventy palm trees; so they camped there by the waters” (Exod. 15:27).
 “But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever” (Ps. 52:8).
 “Also your people shall all be righteous; they shall inherit the land forever, the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, that I may be glorified” (Isa. 60:21).
 “To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified” (Isa. 61:3).
About Kristi Highwalker