The Father's Heart Revealed By Kristi Highwalker
Month of Adar is about to end but the Father took me back to gaining the Hebrew Mindset Operation
First I repent Lord for loosing my way in staying in the alignment of your calendar, and today we gather back into the operation of you via your calendar.
The Time to Actually Enter Your True Identity
Understanding—and also entering into—our true identity is a main key that unlocks the door to our destiny. Gideon was a fearful nobody until the day he understood who he really was: a warrior that would set Israel free (see Judges 6). You could well make the case that when John the Baptist got by revelation that he was the “voice crying in the wilderness to prepare the way of the Lord” that his destiny speeded up. The very next day he actually met Jesus (see John 1:22–29).
Blessings for Adar
1. Month of the tribe of Naphtali, which means “sweetness to me” (Note Deut. 33:23, which states, “Naphtali is abounding with favor of the Lord”). The curse has been overturned. Celebrate it. The more we celebrate and are thankful for it, the more we will actually experience the goodness of our salvation.
2. Month of eloquent communication and expressions of joy and laughter. Genesis 49:21 states: “Naphtali is a deer let loose; he uses beautiful words.” Don’t just have an opinion or understanding that God has brought you into favor—but talk about it, and talk about it well. When we are thankful to someone, we go to great lengths to find the correct words to express it. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you express your thanks and appreciation to the Lord for His favor. Talk about it!
3. Month of Pisces, the fishes. Finding your supply in the “hidden” world (gold coin in fish’s mouth). Provision is more than finances. It also has to do with identity. There is an identity for you in the invisible world and we must find it. The angels know it; the demons know it. We might as well step into it.
4. God has cycles to help us come into our identity. What we are in our spirit will be reflected physically. Some of God’s tools to help us enter our identify are as follows: celebration; expressing our thankfulness; and family—last month was about connecting. The more I find my place in His family, the more my true identity emerges. It’s also why God wants to restore our natural families.
5. The month of letter kaf (כ), which looks like a mask. It is a time to remove any masquerade and enter into laughter; enter into true joy of who you are. We need to remove the mask. We don’t remove the mask by trying to be more spiritual (e.g., more prayer, more praise). No, we remove it by reaching out to and loving the members of God’s family.
6. A month to overturn anxiety over your supply. If you remove anxiety, then you can see your supply. If you remain ruled by anxiety, then you can well miss provision God has for you (Phil. 4:6–7).
7. The month of laughter, abounding joy, the witnessing of life entering into darkness, the advantage of light over darkness, the power of barrenness being broken. No matter what the darkness is, laugh and watch God permeate it. Light permeates darkness. When we see this, barrenness will break. Begin to laugh at fear (Ps. 34:4–6). Please try this! Is some fearful thing oppressing you? Laugh at it.
8. The month of the spleen. Pull out any roots of depression and despair so that faith can break through into our thought processes.
9. The month that Moses was born. Thus, it means that your deliverance is forming. See that deliverance is already forming for you. Take a look at whatever is holding you captive and declare God’s truth. Declare that He is already forming deliverance and freedom for you, and that it is on the way (Exod. 2:10).
10. A month to develop your war strategy against the anti-Christ spirit. Don’t let the giants produce fear in you; guard against idolatry. Amalek will try to come. Don’t end the year in fear. See Exodus 17:8–16. Note that Amalek attacked from the rear. Be sure you are not “holding back.” Also, when Moses’s hands were held up, Israel would prevail. For us this means we can keep our “hands raised” by staying in faith and joy. This will keep us in the victory of the Lord.
11. A time for wrong decrees to be broken off of you. (If wrong decrees are heeded to, they will encircle you and will cause others to say the same negative thing about you.) You need to break off the negative things decreed about you. I suggest praying and asking the Holy Spirit to reveal some wrong decrees, both self-made, and “others-made.” Forgive those who uttered them, put the blood of Jesus on those wrong decrees, and then break them in Jesus’s name.
12. A time for leadership to awaken (next month they go to war).
About Kristi Highwalker