Elul—The Sixth Month of the Hebrew Year 5781
August 9–September 6, 2021
Seeing Breakthrough and Increase
The prior month, Av (July 10–Aug. 8), was about the Lord roaring from Zion and releasing His judgments and decisions that bring breakthrough and justice. Jeremiah 25:30 states, “Like a lion about to attack, the Lord will roar from the heights of heaven; from his holy dwelling on high he will roar loudly.” It required our entering into that roar by faith. Av was also about listening carefully and paying attention to what He says.
Now we come to the sixth month, Elul, which is all about breakthrough, victory, and increase. That continuous attitude of “roaring by faith” and listening carefully links us to the breakthrough He has for us.
I like the tradition of reading Psalm 27 each day during this month. The Lord is our light and salvation. He brings increase and victory. Let’s watch for the revelation (light) and victory (salvation) He brings us.
The Month of Elul
1. The month of the tribe of Gad. When Gad was being born Leah said, “A troop comes” (Gen. 30:11), which indicates increase. Also note Jacob’s blessing in Genesis 49:19, which states, “Even though a troop will trample over him, he shall triumph.” This also indicates that this is a month of triumph and victory.
2. The month to camp—or to find your place in the order of camps—in the company of the Lord. A mistrust of others or a desire to “go at it alone” are because of roots of rejection or an orphan spirit. Last month was about shifting into our identity. The more we are connected to and are part of God’s family, the more this shifting will come about.
3. The month of rewards. Rewards begin to manifest over what you have done. Think “reward,” and ask the Holy Spirit to help you to be able to see all the good things God is giving you. You will begin to reap what you have sown. If you constantly labor and never see the reward, you’ll get burned out. You need to know how to abound. (In Philippians 4:12, Paul said that he knew how to abound .) Also in these end times, let us remember the sowing-reaping cycle is rapidly speeding up.
4. The month that the King is in the field. He is coming to visit us and to help us in our work and ministry. Approach Him and allow His countenance to shine upon you. There is an awe of God that we come into so He can pour Himself out upon us.
5. The month of the Hebrew letter yod [י]. Yod is connected to the number ten. It is the only letter that is suspended in midair; it indicates appointed mercy from the hand of God. Ask Him for mercy for any situation in your life that needs solving.
6. The month of Virgo (the maiden). “I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine” (Song of Sol. 6:3). The more we are connected to His family, the more we enter into intimacy with Him.
7. A month to run into the tower of might—a strength greater than yours that can encompass you. You don’t have to be strong all the time, but you can enter into His strength (see Proverbs 18:10 ).
8. A month for inner knowledge of peace to be activated. Always find time to “regroup” in order to be whole.
9. The “point month.” The understanding of the beginning so you can begin to reach your end.
10. The month to fix what has been broken. (If He doesn’t tell you it’s fixable, let it go.)
11. The month of complex systems beginning to be managed.
12. The “mother month.” The month of nurturing. This month is apostolic, just like Av. Whom are you looking after? Who is looking after you?
13. The month where Rebecca gave birth to Jacob and Esau. Do you “birth” blessing, or something that God is going to hate later on? What are you contending for? What is contending for you?
14. The month of the left hand—controlling the sense of action and good or bad emotions. You need to be sure your emotions are in good order. God gives us great ability to stand in the midst of emotional conflict and still abound. You don’t need to be someone who is unstable or unreliable. You have the ability to be a burden bearer.
 “I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound” (Phil. 4:12).
 “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe” (Prov. 18:10).
Iyar—The Second Month of the Hebrew Year 5781
April 13–May 11, 2021; Counting the Omer (Days 16–44)
A Time of Words: Understanding the Importance of What We Say
1. The Issachar month. See 1 Chronicles 12:32, which states, “The sons of Issachar who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do.” Compare this with Ephesians 5:15–17 which enjoins us to understand our times. This enables us to keep moving ahead, instead of just passing time. Redeeming the time actually means that lost opportunities and chances begin to get restored. It also means that the fulfillment of God’s plans and promises begin to come quicker. In a sense, our future starts coming toward us instead of being “far off.” God wants us to see each day, week, and month as a fresh cycle of new things He wants to bring into our lives and bless us with. Two important things to consider are as follows:
・Be sure to be thankful. Being thankful and speaking it out allows the Lord to propel us ahead.
・Look ahead to Pentecost and the power, provision, and revelation the Lord wants to give us. Paul looked forward to Pentecost (Acts 20:16). So can we. One way to do this is by “counting the omer,” or making note each of the forty-nine days from Passover to Pentecost/Shavuot (May 17–18). The omer count started Sunday, March 28 (Nissan 15) and continues to Sunday, May 16 (Sivan 5).
2. The month of radiance, where light increases (it’s spring and the days are getting longer). Just as natural light increases, see that God wants to give you more revelation about yourself and your circumstances. Whenever you feel darkness trying to overtake you, say “no” to it. Instead, declare an increase in revelation. Isaiah 60:1 says the glory of the Lord will radiate off of us. Look at yourself as being radiant with the glory of God this month. Don’t be surprised if someone comments that you are “shining.”
3. The month linked with natural healing. We should expect that God will heal some through natural means. Exodus 15:26 states, “I am God, your healer [Jehovah Rapha].”
4. A month where you will see your snares. One of the main snares is murmuring and complaining. God gave the promise of healing just after they murmured. The connection is clear. Murmuring and complaining open one up to physical and spiritual sickness. Especially now God is calling all of us to correctly regard our words. Consider the following:
・Remember our words have powerful impact for good or for evil. “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment” (Matt. 12:35–36).
・Do all things without complaining and disputing” (Phil. 2:14).
・Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt” (Col. 4:6).
・Above all, be thankful. It releases the power of God to work in that situation.
5. The month of the Hebrew letter “vav” [ו]. This is a month that links the Month of Redemption and the Month of Giving. (If you move correctly during this month, the rest of the year connects properly.) Your prosperity is linked with this month. Definitely ask the Lord for what gift you should bring him. Remember, each of the three feasts is a time of special giving. We read, “Three times a year all your males shall appear before the Lord your God in the place which He chooses: at the Feast of Unleavened Bread, at the Feast of Weeks, and at the Feast of Tabernacles; and they shall not appear before the Lord empty-handed” (Deut. 16:16).
6. The month of the constellation of Taurus, the bull. Look and observe introspectively to find a place of improvement so that strength manifests. Don’t get discouraged and stop when you discover weaknesses. Remember the Lord has made you strong like the bull/ox and you can keep moving ahead. The gospel of Mark is symbolized by the ox, and it emphasizes Jesus as servant. One of the easiest ways to keep moving ahead is by continuing to serve.
7. A month to deal with your soul (mind, will, and emotions). Make sure these three things—mind, will, and emotions—are aligned with God. One way of keeping them aligned is through our speech. Be careful to use words that release grace (Eph. 4:29).
8. A month to understand secrets (Issachar). Thank God that He will show you keys of healing, keys of advancement, and keys to handle complicated situations. Also, remember that “the secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him (or He confides in those who fear Him)” (Ps. 25:14).
9. The month of thought. God permeates the mind (the thinking process of the heart). If our emotions are wrong, we will not be able to think clearly. God will send healing as we choose not to murmur and complain. We will find Him putting His thoughts into our minds.
10. A month of spiritual advice. We need to be prophetic during this time. If we don’t exercise our gifts, somebody else will. Prophesy regularly this month.
11. The month of the right kidney and conscience (will and thought). Kidneys are linked with emotions, thought processes, and adrenaline processing. Fear affects the kidneys. God starts dealing with our consciences. The conscience is a window between spirit and soul. A clean conscience helps us with revelation. “I thank God, whom I serve with a pure conscience, as my forefathers did, as without ceasing I remember you in my prayers night and day” (2 Tim. 1:3). A clean conscience helps us with revelation. We are cleansed by the blood of Jesus. “How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?” (Heb. 9:14). Let’s let this month be a time of much healing of kidney problems.
Blessings for the Hebrew Month of Nissan
Nissan—The First Hebrew Month of 5781 March 14–April 12, 2021
Judah Goes First--Let This Be a Month of Extra Praise
I am so glad the Lord invites us to walk with Him through the months of the year. Nissan is the first month and is when Israel’s deliverance started. The Lord told them from then on to number the months (Exod. 12:1–2 ). Later Passover occurred, and they would find themselves set completely free. They walked out of slavery and Egypt, and into a life of freedom and walking with the Lord. I am so glad that we can experience more of the works of His great salvation, including more deliverance and increasing freedom.
Nissan also marks the beginning of God’s redemption cycle and holds the first of the three major feasts: Passover (March 27–28)/Feast of Unleavened Bread (March 28–April 4)/Feast of Firstfruits (April 3–4). The other two main feasts are Pentecost in the third month, and Tabernacles in the seventh month.
Blessings for Nissan (sometimes referred to as Aviv)
1. This is the first of the months and the beginning of the redemption cycle (Exod. 12:2). It’s also the first month when we can—and should—announce and keep declaring there is a new beginning in Japan and that the time of harvest is here!
2. It is also the month of the tribe of Judah. Judah goes first—first into warfare (see Judges 1:2 ; 20:18 ) and also first when moving to a new place. Judah was the first tribe in the order of procession when Israel moved in the wilderness (Num. 10:14 ). Judah also means “praise,” and praise is the way we can keep our hand on the neck of the enemy (Gen. 49:8 ). Determine to sing and praise a lot this month.
3. The month in which spring often starts; the beginning of the month of direct light. Declare your light is getting brighter. (See Isaiah 60; Luke 2:32 ; Isaiah 49:6 ; and Acts 26:18 .) Declare His light is shining even in the places that have been dark until now.
4. Month of Passover (starts on the 14th of Nissan, March 27–28). Passover is designed to help us enter into a richer experience of our great salvation in Jesus. We do this by examining the first Passover. Note the following things:
6. The month of the beginning of miracles. See Nehemiah 2:1  and Esther 3:7 . In both cases, the miraculous chain of events was set into motion during Nissan.
7. The month that sets the course for your future. Again, this is why it is so important to keep moving in praise.
8. The annual renewal of God’s hei plan. Every year, the spirit of God needs to blow on you during this month. Ask the Holy Spirit to blow upon you for refreshing, for new revelation, and for a quickened understanding of what God is doing in this new season.
9. Linked to the constellation Aries (the ram or the lamb). Jesus is the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world (John 1:29 ). God provided a ram for Abraham to sacrifice instead of Isaac. He is Jehovah Jireh and God will provide (Gen. 22:14 ). Expect unusual sources of provision.
10. The month kings go to war; the new year for kings. God wants to “expand” you. Declare that plans and new beginnings shall begin to take place. Go to war with the Lord! (2 Sam. 11:1 ).
11. The month of speech. If you speak negatively during this month, it will adversely affect you three to four months later. The seeds of negativity take root and will pull you backward. Conversely, your positive confessions should “grab the wind” and change the atmosphere. (See 1 Peter 3:9 ; 1 Samuel 1:17 ; 2:20–21 .)
12. The “controller month.” Put your best foot forward. You need to assess both where you are at and where you are going.
13. The month where you need to “learn to fish.” If you can’t pay your taxes, pull a coin out of a fish’s mouth. Let the Lord give you new and unusual means of supply. (See Matt. 17:27 .)
14. You must step forward. Don’t wait and hold back. Move ahead confidently in God. Numbers 33:3 (AMP) says, “The Israelites went out [of Egypt] with a high hand and triumphantly.”
 “Now the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, ‘This month shall be your beginning of months; it shall be the first month of the year to you’” (Exod. 12:1–2).
 “And the Lord said, ‘Judah shall go up. Indeed I have delivered the land into his hand’” (Judg. 1:2).
 “Then the children of Israel arose and went up to the house of God to inquire of God. They said, ‘Which of us shall go up first to battle against the children of Benjamin?’ The Lord said, ‘Judah first!’” (Judg. 20:18).
 “The standard of the camp of the children of Judah set out first according to their armies” (Num. 10:14).
 “Judah, you are he whom your brothers shall praise; your hand shall be on the neck of your enemies” (Gen. 49:8).
 “A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel” (Luke 2:32).
 “I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, that You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth” (Isa. 49:6).
 “To open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light” (Acts 26:18).
 “Then the Lord said to Joshua, ‘This day I have rolled away the reproach of Egypt from you’” (Josh. 5:9).
 Now the children of Israel had done according to the word of Moses, and they had asked from the Egyptians articles of silver, articles of gold, and clothing. And the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they granted them what they requested. Thus they plundered the Egyptians” (Exod. 12:35–36).
 “Now the children of Israel camped in Gilgal, and kept the Passover on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight on the plains of Jericho. And they ate of the produce of the land on the day after the Passover, unleavened bread and parched grain, on the very same day. Then the manna ceased on the day after they had eaten the produce of the land; and the children of Israel no longer had manna, but they ate the food of the land of Canaan that year” (Josh. 5:10–12).
 “And it came to pass in the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes, when wine was before him, that I took the wine and gave it to the king” (Neh. 2:1).
 “In the first month, which is the month of Nisan, in the twelfth year of King Ahasuerus, they cast Pur (that is, the lot)” (Esther 3:7).
 “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, ‘Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!’” (John 1:29).
 “And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day, ‘In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided’” (Gen. 22:14).
 “It happened in the spring of the year, at the time when kings go out to battle” (2 Sam. 11:1).
 “Not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing” (1 Pet. 3:9).
 “Then Eli answered and said, ‘Go in peace, and the God of Israel grant your petition which you have asked of Him’” (1 Sam. 1:17).
 “And Eli would bless Elkanah and his wife, and say, ‘The Lord give you descendants from this woman for the loan that was given to the Lord.’ Then they would go to their own home. And the Lord visited Hannah, so that she conceived and bore three sons and two daughters. Meanwhile the child Samuel grew before the Lord” (1 Sam. 2:20–21).
 “Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth, you will find a piece of money; take that and give it to them for Me and you” (Matt. 17:27).
Blessings for the Hebrew Month of Adar
Adar—The Twelfth Hebrew Month of 5781 February 13–March 13, 2021
A Time to Enter Your True Identity
Understanding—and also entering into—our true identity is a main key that unlocks the door to our destiny. Gideon was a fearful nobody until the day he understood who he really was—a warrior who would set Israel free (see Judges 6). And one might make the case that when John the Baptist got the revelation that he was “the voice of one shouting in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord’” (John 1:23), his destiny speeded up. The very next day he met Jesus (see John 1:22–29).
Blessings for Adar
1. Month of the tribe of Naphtali, which means “sweetness to me” (Note Deut. 33:23, which states, “Naphtali is abounding with favor of the Lord”). The curse has been overturned. Celebrate it. The more we celebrate and are thankful for it, the more we will actually experience the goodness of our salvation.
2. Month of eloquent communication and expressions of joy and laughter. Genesis 49:21 states, “Naphtali is a deer let loose; he uses beautiful words.” Don’t just have an opinion or understanding that God has brought you into favor—but talk about it, and talk about it well. When we are thankful to someone, we go to great lengths to find the correct words to express it. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you express your thanks and appreciation to the Lord for His favor. Talk about it!
3. Month of Pisces, the fishes. Finding your supply in the “hidden” world (e.g., the gold coin in the fish’s mouth). Provision is more than just finances. It also has to do with identity. There is an identity for you in the invisible world and you must find it. The angels recognize it, as do the demonic forces. Step into that identity.
4. God has cycles to help us come into our identity. What we are in our spirit will be reflected physically. Some of God’s tools to help us enter our identity include celebration, expressing our thankfulness, and family. The more I find my place in His family, the more my true identity emerges. It’s also why God wants to restore our natural families.
5. The month of the letter kaf (כ), which looks like a mask. It’s a time to remove any masquerade and enter into laughter; enter into the true joy of who you are. We need to remove the mask. We don’t remove the mask by trying to be more spiritual (e.g., more prayer or more praise). No, we remove it by reaching out to and loving the members of God’s family.
6. A month to overturn anxiety over your supply. If you remove anxiety, then you can see your supply. But if you are ruled by anxiety, then you can miss the provision God has for you (Phil. 4:6–7) .
7. The month of laughter, abounding joy, the witnessing of life entering into darkness, the advantage of light over darkness, the power of barrenness being broken. No matter what the darkness is, laugh and watch God permeate it. Light permeates darkness. When we see this, barrenness will break. Begin to laugh at fear (Ps. 34:4–6) . Try it. Is some fearful thing oppressing you? Laugh at it.
8. The month of the spleen. Pull out any roots of depression and despair so that faith can break through into our thought processes.
9. The month Moses was born. Your deliverance is forming. Take a look at whatever is holding you captive and declare God’s truth. Declare He is already forming deliverance and freedom for you, and that it is on the way (Exod. 2:10) .
10. The feast of Purim. This feast originates with Esther. The devil inspired Haman to get an edict decreeing all the Jews in the Persian empire were to be slaughtered on Adar 13. God had placed Esther as wife of the emperor “for such a time as this” (4:14–16) . The edict could not be reversed, but because of her an addendum was added permitting the Jews to defend themselves. Adar 13, which would have been a day of annihilation, turned into a day of great victory over their enemies. The next day, Adar 14, became the Feast of Purim. Daily celebrate that every plan of the enemy against you has already been overturned by Jesus. By celebrating, you enter into that victory.
11. A month to develop your war strategy against the anti-Christ spirit. Don’t let the giants produce fear in you; guard against idolatry. Amalek will try to come. Don’t end the year in fear. See Exodus 17:8–16. Note that Amalek attacked from the rear. Be sure you are not “holding back.” Also, when Moses’s hands were held up, Israel prevailed. For us, this means we can keep our “hands raised” by staying in faith and joy (remember Purim is about joy). This will keep us in the victory of the Lord.
12. A time for wrong decrees to be broken off of you. If wrong decrees are heeded to, they will encircle you and will cause others to say the same negative things about you. You need to break off the negative things decreed about you. I suggest praying and asking the Holy Spirit to reveal some wrong decrees, both self-made, and “others-made.” Forgive those who uttered them, put the blood of Jesus on those wrong decrees, and then break them in His name.
13. A time for leadership to awaken. Next month they go to war.
 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Phil. 4:6–7).
 “I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles” (Ps. 34:4–6).
 “And the child grew, and she brought him to Pharaoh’s daughter, and he became her son. So she called his name Moses, saying, ‘Because I drew him out of the water’” (Exod. 2:10).
 “‘For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father’s house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?’ Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai: ‘Go, gather all the Jews who are present in Shushan, and fast for me; neither eat nor drink for three days, night or day. My maids and I will fast likewise. And so I will go to the king, which is against the law; and if I perish, I perish!’” (Esther 4:14–16).
4 "The Lord God has given Me The tongue of the learned, That I should know how to speak A word in season to him who is weary.
He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear To hear as the learned. 5 The Lord God has opened My ear; And I was not rebellious, Nor did I turn away. (NKJV)
The Tongue of the Learned is a very insightful phrase the Prophet Isaiah uses to convey how we are to speak as prophetic ministers. Many times prophetic people have a reputation for being theological light-weights. However, if you read the book of Isaiah and the rest of the prophets, we see that God wants his prophets to be well versed in Holy Scripture, the issues of the day, and how to minister effectively by applying the Word of God to our lives.
In other translations, the Bible reads, "the tongue of a disciple." A disciple is a lifelong learner in the truth of Holy Scripture and the ways of God. A disciple or learner must seek the Lord for understanding and wisdom. In Proverbs 4:7, the Bible tells us to get wisdom and understanding. When we humbly come to the Lord seeking His wisdom and seeking to understand His Holy Word, the book of James says that He will give liberally to those who asks. It is in this humble seeking that a disciple of the Lord receives the Tongue of the Learned.
It is not the tongue of the intellectually elite. The Father purposefully hid the treasures of the Scriptures and His Heavenly Wisdom from the prideful and arrogant. Jesus rejoiced that the Father had hidden the Truth and given it to babes, which are those who have humbled themselves and became child-like. The Pharisees and Scribes, who did not receive Jesus, were experts at the law and the text of the Word of God. However, they were devoid of understanding the truth of Holy Scripture. They could not accept Jesus coming as a lamb to be slain and the suffering servant. They wanted their political purposes fulfilled and to be ushered into power at the highest levels of Israel. They missed the reason for His coming. Jesus came in peace as the Lamb of God riding into Jerusalem on a donkey. The Messiah the Pharisees were looking for would surely keep them lifted up above the common people that they condemned every time they took to the streets to pray.
The Father would not accommodate their desire for power and prestige. He instead wrapped His precious Son in a body that had no handsome appearance. He sent His royal Son to a stable to be born to common folks. Wow, what a God we serve that uses the foolish things of this world and the humble surroundings to hide His precious Treasure named Jesus. This causes you to be humble when you come to God seeking. The fact that the Lord hides His Treasure will cause you to be a treasure hunter.
The Bible says God has placed this treasure in earthen vessels. It is our job as prophetic ministers is to find the treasure in people who are broken. We must be constantly in tune with the Spirit to let Him lead us to those that He wants to touch through a prophetic word or act of love. Unassuming disciples will be led by the Spirit of God on the Father's adventurous Treasure Hunt to find the lost sheep of Israel, the broken and hurting, the weary and the wandering.
We as prophetic ministers must be in daily communion with the Lord to be taught the ways of the Lord. We must be in daily communion with the Lord through His Holy Word and to be discipled by the Holy Spirit, our Teacher. This allows us to be instructed with Heavenly Wisdom that comes from no one else but God Himself. The disciple must willingly and consistently enter into this Holy communion with God to receive the the Bread of Life needed for hungry souls. In the daily communion with the Living God, we are given the Tongue of the Learned.
In the daily communion with God, we are taught how to speak a word in season. The season of a Word is the next most important component of the prophecy. The weary cannot be restored if the word they receive is not in it's proper season.
Morning by morning.......Seek the Lord as a disciple ........
Ps 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. KJV
Ps 2:8 8 Ask of Me, and I will give You the nations as Your inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth as Your possession. AMP
Isa 61:1-4 THE SPIRIT of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the [physical and spiritual] captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord [the year of His favor] and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn
3 To grant [consolation and joy] to those who mourn in Zion — to give them an ornament (a garland or diadem) of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, the garment [expressive] of praise instead of a heavy, burdened, and failing spirit — that they may be called oaks of righteousness [lofty, strong, and magnificent, distinguished for uprightness, justice, and right standing with God], the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
4 And they shall rebuild the ancient ruins; they shall raise up the former desolations and renew the ruined cities, the devastations of many generations. AMP
Mal 4:6 And he shall turn and reconcile the hearts of the [estranged] fathers to the [ungodly] children, and the hearts of the [rebellious] children to [the piety of] their fathers [a reconciliation produced by repentance of the ungodly], lest I come and smite the land with a curse and a ban of utter destruction. AMP
Practicing the Gift of Prophecy.
Do not neglect the spiritual gift within you, which was bestowed on you through prophetic utterance with the laying on of hands by the presbytery. Take pains with these things; be absorbed in them, so that your progress will be evident to all. (1 Tim 4:14-16)
Many people misunderstand the definition of practicing the gifts of the Holy Spirit. When Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to the Church in Acts Chapter 2, He released to us the same potential of anointing, power and gifting’s the He walked in. We do not practice so that the Holy Spirit can improve His gifts, but rather we practice to improve our ability to flow with what the Holy Spirit is doing.
Paul is telling Timothy to minster in the spiritual gifts beyond his comfort zone. If we only minister where we feel comfortable at, we will never grow in those gifts. Classrooms and prophetic schools are great training grounds and great places to go out on a limb with a detailed prophetic word. But actually so is the world. The more we practice, the more we will recognize how God speaks to us. Faith is spelled R-I-S-K!
Second we must “absorb” ourselves in the prophetic ministry. When I recognized the desire to hear God’s voice I focused and went after it! I read everything I could, associated myself with prophetic people and went to prophetic conferences.
REACH BEYOND YOUR COMFORT ZONE-Simple Ways to Grow in the Prophetic
Psalms 91 Chapter
91:1 HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
3 For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
4[Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.
8 Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.
9 Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place, [Ps 91:1,14.]
10 There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.
11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].
12 They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. [Luke 4:10,11; Heb 1:14.]
13 You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot. [Luke 10:19.]
14 Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness — trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation. AMP
Ps 121:7-8 The Lord will keep you from all evil; He will keep your life. 8 The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore. AMP
Protection from Any and All Danger
He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. Psalm 91:4
GOD guards you from every evil, He guards your very life. He guards you when you leave and when you return, he guards you now, he guards you always. Psalm 121:8
Prayer for Protection:
Lord, we praise You for Your great goodness. We ask that You cover our every person reading this with Your feathers and hide them in the shelter of Your wings so that no harm would come to them. Lord, guard and guide their coming in and their going out. We are certain You will protect them from all forms of harm, whether it be physical danger or spiritual temptation. Lord be their shield. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Protection from the devil & his schemes
But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one. -- 2 Thessalonians 3:3
Prayer for Protection from the devil:
Jesus, you are mighty and strong. You are ever faithful. No one and nothing can stand against you. Strengthen every person reading this to stand firm against the devil’s schemes. Guard and protect them. Spoil any difficulties or schemes the devil would try to concoct. Go before them Holy Spirit and prepare the way for the work you would have them to do. Father go before them casting away in the midst of every stronghold of religion in the region, Make away where there is none, create away for their path and not just for the path but for the new river of oil and water in which your sending them to develop for you for your spirit lord.
The word of God is active and alive. God spoke creation into existence, and because we are made in His image (Genesis 1:27) and have Him dwelling within us (2 Corinthians 13:5, Colossian 1:27), when we decree His word in faith, it works to actively frame our reality. This is not name-it-and-claim-it presumption; this is co-laboring with the Holy Spirit to put the power of the Word of God to work in our lives and in our world. Jesus said that His words are full of “spirit and life” (John 6:63). When we speak His word forth, decreeing it in faith, it is like an edict ( an official order or proclamation issue by a person in authority) ( yes he is stretching me to learn of NEW WORDS in this ERA) sent forth from the throne of God that informs and forms reality.
The vision for this session is to begin setting the realm of which Heaven Declares, and aligning us with the Kingdom in this Era and the operation from the tools of the Era, ( we must have the right tools) from the fullness of the Apostolic order and bringing us into the next dimensions of the prophetic on our lives. We are going to the next level tribe and it is going to be so exciting. We will discuss much about the kingdom and it's dimensions of this era, and the weapon of choice which is our voice. It is my heart to help you put that divinely inspired word power to work in your life – with scriptural and prophetic insight that will ignite your faith so that you can proclaim the daily decrees with glorious expectation of the goodness of God manifesting on your behalf. I believe in the power of word decrees, because I believe in the power of Him who is the Word (John 1:1-4, 14-17)and His ability to revive, reform, redefine, and reinvigorate every person and every place. And I believe we shall find these very things in this course.
Blessings for the Hebrew Month of Shevat
Blessings for the Hebrew Month of Shevat
Shevat—The Eleventh Hebrew Month of 5781 January 14–February 12, 2021
A Time to Amplify Your Shout
One of the keys in this eleventh month is forcefully declaring—or shouting—that your promised blessing is on the way. This is actually multiplied when you consider that this whole decade is about declaring. Read Psalm 29, which describes the power of the Lord’s voice. His voice is actually a shout (see the NET version).
His voice accomplishes the following things:
A psalm of David.
29 Acknowledge the Lord, you heavenly beings,[b]
acknowledge the Lord’s majesty and power.[c]
2 Acknowledge the majesty of the Lord’s reputation.[d]
Worship the Lord in holy attire.[e]
3 The Lord’s shout is heard over the water;[f]
the majestic God thunders,[g]
the Lord appears over the surging water.[h]
4 The Lord’s shout is powerful,[i]
the Lord’s shout is majestic.[j]
5 The Lord’s shout breaks[k] the cedars,
the Lord shatters[l] the cedars of Lebanon.[m]
6 He makes them skip like a calf,
Lebanon and Sirion[n] like a young ox.[o]
7 The Lord’s shout strikes[p] with flaming fire.[q] ( Shannah word to use)
8 The Lord’s shout shakes[r] the wilderness,
the Lord shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.[s]
9 The Lord’s shout bends[t] the large trees[u]
and strips[v] the leaves from the forests.[w]
Everyone in his temple says, “Majestic!”[x]
10 The Lord sits enthroned over the engulfing waters,[y]
the Lord sits enthroned[z] as the eternal king.
11 The Lord gives[aa] his people strength;[ab]
the Lord grants his people security.
The passion Translation:
The Glory-God Thunders
29 King David’s poetic praise to God for the last days
The Feast of Tabernacles[a]
1 Proclaim his majesty, all you mighty champions,
you sons of Almighty God,
giving all the glory and strength back to him!
2 Be in awe before his majesty.
Be in awe before such power and might!
Come worship wonderful Yahweh, arrayed in all his splendor,
bowing in worship as he appears in the beauty of holiness.
Give him the honor due his name.
Worship him wearing the glory-garments
of your holy, priestly calling!
3–4 The voice of the Lord echoes through the skies and seas.
The Glory-God reigns as he thunders in the clouds.
So powerful is his voice, so brilliant and bright,
how majestic as he thunders over the great waters![b]
5 His tympanic thunder topples the strongest of trees.[c]
His symphonic sound splinters the mighty forests.
6 Now he moves Zion’s[d] mountains by the might of his voice,[e]
shaking the snowy peaks with his earsplitting sound!
7 The lightning-fire flashes, striking as he speaks.
8 God reveals himself when he makes the fault lines quake,
shaking deserts, speaking his voice.
9 God’s mighty voice makes the deer to give birth.[f]
His thunderbolt voice lays the forest bare.
In his temple all fall before him with each one shouting,
“Glory, glory, the God of glory!”[g]
10 Above the furious flood,[h] the Enthroned One reigns,
the King-God rules with eternity at his side.
11 This is the one who gives his strength and might to his people.
This is the Lord giving us his kiss of peace.[i]
1. Month of the tribe of Asher—In Genesis 49:20  when Jacob blessed his sons, he said Asher would have an abundance of food and delicacies fit for a king. This really is what God wants for us: an abundant, overflowing life filled with good things. Jesus said, “I have come that they may have life … more abundantly” (John 10:10)
2. However, beware of overindulgence of delicacies (Prov. 23:3 )—Read the book of Daniel. He turned down the king’s delicacies and tested out ten times better than his peers. Ask and expect the Lord to help you in the areas of your life in which you need more self-control or discipline.
3. A month to develop a plan to sustain the generations—The ones you mentor; how does your olive tree blossom? Remember that God’s desire is to use each one of us to raise up others so they too can flourish and hopefully surpass us.
4. Month of the Hebrew letter tsade [ץ]—Your righteousness becomes your foundation. It’s on this basis that we connect with the trees in our fields. What fields are there? Who is planted there? Are the trees ready to bear fruit?
5. Month of the constellation Aquarius, the water carrier—Your roots awaken to the water of life. The river of God touches our roots. We are like a tree planted by a river (Ps. 1:3 ). We should expect a great awakening in our lives with the Lord.
The Passion Translation
3 He will be standing firm like a flourishing tree
planted by God’s design,[a]
deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss,
bearing fruit in every season of his life.
He is never dry, never fainting,
ever blessed, ever prosperous.[b]
6. Look for those who are bringing pitchers of water to you—Decisions will be made so you can be watered in a new way. Trust the Lord to bring you people who will minister to you. Study the story of Rebecca in Genesis 24 (she brought water for Eliezer, which led to her marrying Isaac), and the Samaritan woman in John 4 (she came just for water, but received the water of life).
7. A month to shout, “My blessings are on the way.” There is a shout inside of you: “My thirst will be quenched” (see John 7:37–39 ). The Holy Spirit is always faithful in helping us to go deeper in the Lord.
The Passion Translation
Rivers of Living Water
37 Then on the most important day of the feast, the last day,[a] Jesus stood and shouted out to the crowds—“All you thirsty ones, come to me! Come to me and drink! 38 Believe in me so that rivers of living water will burst out from within you, flowing[b] from your innermost being, just like the Scripture says!”[c]
39 Jesus was prophesying about the Holy Spirit that believers were being prepared to receive.[d] But the Holy Spirit had not yet been poured out upon them, because Jesus had not yet been unveiled in his full splendor.[e]
8. Month of the new year of trees—Choose to eat of the tree of life (Gen. 3:22 ) and not rely on human effort and understanding. God has provision for us. Note the seventy palm trees at Elim (Exod. 15:27 ). Furthermore, we are like a green olive tree in the house of God (Ps. 52:8 ); we are also the “planting” of the Lord (Isa. 60:21 ; 61:3 ). This is more critical than ever. Relying fully on the Lord is the only way we can succeed.
9. A good month to partake of food—You will end your Daniel fast. Ask the Lord to help you in your eating habits with regard to how/what you eat.
10. Month of the stomach and esophagus—What you’re tasting produces the life or nourishment for your future. If you are in the word of God, then you can digest what God gives prophetically. Make sure to spend extra time reading God’s word this month.
11. Be sure to eat the word--“Taste and see that the Lord is good” (Ps. 34:8), then we will be able to digest new revelation that comes. Be sure to hold this truth firmly that the Lord is good. If we don’t know that He is good, we will miss revelation He wants to give us.
 “Bread from Asher shall be rich, and he shall yield royal dainties” (Gen. 49:20).
 “Do not desire his delicacies, for they are deceptive food” (Prov. 23:3).
 “He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper” (Ps. 1:3).
 “On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, ‘If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’ But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified” (John 7:37–39).
 “Then the Lord God said, ‘Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever’” (Gen. 3:22).
 “Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve wells of water and seventy palm trees; so they camped there by the waters” (Exod. 15:27).
 “But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God forever and ever” (Ps. 52:8).
 “Also your people shall all be righteous; they shall inherit the land forever, the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, that I may be glorified” (Isa. 60:21).
 “To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified” (Isa. 61:3).
During the month of Nisan, GOD performed two major acts of salvation; deliverance from bondage in Egypt for the people of Israel and the death and resurrection of our Messiah Yeshua/Jesus providing salvation for the world.
The First Month of the Bible occurs in spring, March-April on today’s calendar. The earth is giving birth to new life as the spring season brings warm sunshine and greenery of every kind begins to flourish across the landscape. Even the spring rains have a sweet fragrance and the refreshing showers are welcomed by both plants and people alike.
It is no surprise to me why the Father choose to begin HIS calendar for mankind in this season. It says so much about who God is and the amazing world HE has created for us to live in. Our God is the ultimate artist and we get to live in HIS beautiful creation.
The Father has placed some of HIS holiest festivals in this first month; Passover the Feast of Unleavened Bread and First Fruits. In the Bible, the Feast of the Passover is the biggest celebration of the year. God commands that believers come before HIM at this time (Deuteronomy 16:16); this is first of three commanded feasts in a year’s time. The Father opens the windows of Heaven to pour out a special blessing.
All year long HE has Appointed Times for believers to celebrate before HIM. These annual appointments with GOD are called Holy Days, Appointed Times and Feasts of the Lord. The Father has chosen to do some of HIS greatest works/blessings at His Appointed Times; a pattern that is clearly revealed in the scriptures.
Blessings for Nissan--
When God told Israel to number (and observe) the months, it started with Nissan (Exod. 12:1–2). Nissan marks the beginning of God’s redemption cycle and holds the first of the three major feasts—Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Pentecost and Tabernacles being the other two major feasts). God’s purpose for walking with Him through the months and these feasts is so we would continually and increasingly experience all He has for us and to come into the fullness of our great salvation through Jesus Christ! Be blessed as you begin walking in this redemption cycle.
Below are highlights for Nissan, which is sometimes known as Abib or Aviv.
11. The month of the beginning of miracles. See Nehemiah 2:1 and Esther 3:7. In both cases, the miraculous chain of events were set into motion during Nissan.
12. The month that sets the course for your future. Again, this is why it is so important to keep moving in praise.
13. The annual renewal of Gods hei plan. Every year, the spirit of God needs to blow on you during this month. Ask the Holy Spirit to blow upon you for refreshing, for new revelation, and for a quickened understanding of what God is doing in this new season.
14. Linked to the constellation Aries (the ram or the lamb). Jesus is the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world (John 1:29). God provided a ram for Abraham instead of Isaac. He is Jehovah Jireh and God will provide (Gen. 22:14). Expect unusual sources of provision.
15. The month kings go to war; the new year for kings. God wants to “expand” you. Declare that plans and new beginnings shall begin to take place. Go to war with the Lord! (2 Sam. 11:1).
16. The month of speech. If you speak negatively during this month, it will adversely affect you three to four months later. The seeds of negativity take root and will pull you backward. Conversely, your positive confessions should “grab the wind” and change the atmosphere. (See 1 Peter 3:9; 1 Samuel 1:17; 2:20–21.)
17. The “controller month.” Put your best foot forward. You need to assess both where you are at and where you are going.
18. The month where you need to “learn to fish.” If you can’t pay your taxes, pull a coin out of a fish’s mouth. Let the Lord give you new and unusual means of supply. (See Matt. 17:27.)
19. You must step forward. Don’t wait and hold back. Move ahead confidently in God. Numbers 33:3 (AMP) says, “The Israelites went out [of Egypt] with a high hand and triumphantly
20. We are in the Time of Nissan/ Abib/Aiv= Hebrew term for the stage of growth of Grain, When the seeds have reached full size.
Appointed times: Passover, unleavened bread, and first fruits9 our Passover and first of months of Hebrew year)
Tribe of Judah: the month of thinking God for Deliverance Judah is the warring tribe who know how to operate through sound.
Characteristics: repentance, redemption, and beginning of miracles this is the in sync according to God’s timetable of which this month we are in sets the course for your future…
The season of Shifting the Atmosphere, reaping of the threshing.
Shifting= to move or cause to move from one place to another, a slight change in position, direction.
Atmosphere: mood of a place, situation, character, TONE….
We must grow in character in order to truly have fullness of the shift in our atmosphere. We must capture HIS tone, sound, to shift… We must be a people of Worship, = Worship has power to change our atmosphere but Worship= to prostrate ourselves before him. We must be living not visiting in his presence….
We must come to the threshing floor, gain NEW WINE and OIL…
24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain; the vats will overflow with new wine and oil. 25'I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten- the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm- my great army that I sent among you. 26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the LORD your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will my people be shamed. 27 Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the LORD your God, and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed. NIV
Threshing floor marks the following key experiences.
The Lord is rising up and realigning his people to possess a new level of glory in the earth realm to possess the harvest fields and to fully be in his SHIFT and ATMOSPHERE.
He is bringing forth much discovering and reopening. There is an aligning taking place in the hearts of his people, and this will be a people who are triumphant against the enemy.... We will tear down, raise up, overthrow, rebuild and stand firm as we transform society for the generations to come.
SHALOM: Peace No Matter What
This morning I keep hearing over and over-Shalom-Shalom - is a Hebrew word meaning peace, harmony, wholeness, completeness, prosperity, welfare and tranquility.
Then I kept hearing SHALOM PEACE: NO MATTER WHAT....
NO MATTER what I offer you my shalom peace-with nothing missing from your life and nothing broken, my children, my children, enter my Shalom. NO MATTER WHAT... Please know and understand this set back is my setup for the comeback and to comeback must you first enter into my SHALOM... YOU MUST GET IN YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!!
The meaning NO MATTER WHAT when QUOTED means:
The common western definition of peace is — the absence of conflict or war — but in Hebrew it means so much more.
“Shalom” is taken from the root word shalam, which means, “to be safe in mind, body, or estate.” It speaks of completeness, fullness, or a type of wholeness that encourages you to give back — to generously re-pay something in some way.
True biblical shalom refers to an inward sense of completeness or wholeness. Although it can describe the absence of war, a majority of biblical references refer to an inner completeness and tranquility.
In Israel today, when you greet someone or say goodbye, you say, Shalom. You are literally saying, “may you be full of well-being” or, “may health and prosperity be upon you.”
BOOM! Why I see now he is instructing me upon SHALOM today, lets begin to bring forth his words to us of SHALOM which in just saying it decrees HIS will of health and prosperity unto the speaker and hearer.
Did he not tell us in Job 22:28-30
28 You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God's favor] shall shine upon your ways. 29 When they make [you] low, you will say, [There is] a lifting up; and the humble person He lifts up and saves. 30 He will even deliver the one [for whom you intercede] who is not innocent; yes, he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands. AMP
If this is the way we understand biblical peace, then suddenly many verses take on a whole new meaning. With this Hebrew thought of shalom in mind, let’s look at a few common Scriptures about peace:
Numbers 6:23-26 “Speak to Aaron and to his sons, saying, ‘Thus you shall bless the sons of Israel. You shall say to them: The LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.’”
The context of the Aaronic Blessing is, God told Aaron to bless Israel with peace while they were getting ready to go conquer the Promised Land. If peace means “the absence of war,” then this doesn’t make sense, since they would soon be destroying cities. God was referring to an inner peace and completeness brought on by sharing in His countenance and His protection. That was the blessing that Israel needed! And this is the blessing that the world is needing in this time.
Peace in Israel
Israel was to rarely experience times of outward peace, but even in the midst of battle, they were to have an inward rest brought on by the presence of the Lord, regardless of the outward circumstances — so it should be for us as well.
Look here in Psalm 122:6-7 “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May they prosper who love you. May peace be within your walls, and prosperity within your palaces.”
Today many are praying for the peace of our nations and the nations around us, to the rising threat from this corona virus and the enemies assignment for destruction and the battle of fear that comes with it.
Psalm 122:6-7 should serve as a prayer for our spiritual revival. Verse 7 says that we are praying for peace within Jerusalem’s walls and palaces. That is where true biblical peace is found — within.
So, as we declare Shalom, we begin to call upon the inner peace in which we need to be a wall around us, and released prosperity into and through us.
Pray for the fullness and completeness of Jerusalem. Can I say here today, pray that there may be such wholeness and safety found in the children of God and the nations, that it overflows to others.
I declare unto you this day, because of this SHALOM peace found in us, as we decree from that position, may will come to the saving knowledge of our savior Jesus Christ, for in HIM is only peace found.
Are you ready for the multitude and adding to the church daily, the hour is here, the setback was a setup for a KINGDOM COMEBACK!
What did Jesus say about peace?
Matthew 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.”
In this verse, Jesus is not referring to mediators or political negotiators, but to those who carry an inward sense of the fullness and safety that is only available through sonship with God.
In the biblical Hebrew understanding of shalom, there is a point at which you have so much shalom that it spills out from you and is repaid or delivered to others. And so, as you make others peaceful and inwardly complete, that makes you a peacemaker.
Jesus said these peacemakers will be called sons of God. Jesus was called the Son of God. By sharing God’s uncontainable peace with others, we become just like Jesus.
Did he not tell us in John 14:12 the things HE DID we shall DO and greater!
There are many other examples worthy of study regarding shalom. Peace is so much more than the world’s one-sided definition. We must find our understanding of it through the Bible, from the God of Israel. We will need the true meaning of Shalom in the days ahead.
Today I decree The LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.’
Today shall be a great day. FOR The lord has made this day and I will be empowered by and filled with all anointing for this day that the Father designed for me!
I will be positive in a negative world!!! I will be a joyful noise in the morning noon and night!
I will be an earth shaker and History maker TODAY and everyday of my life!
i will be the calming waters in the midst of the storm.
Success in The Lord is mine and I will not shrink back I will go forward not backward and I will grow deeper In the things of God and harder against the forces of Darkness.
I am set apart and I am different. I walk like Caleb and Joshua.
I will walk in the Fathers Glory! which is his supernatural ability to walk tall and straight no matter what hits the earth I am an Overcomer.
me and my household shall be saved and not one hair on our heads will be touched. We shall not be effected by the evil surrounding the world today.
I will meet the demands of the day with a smile and in peace and joy for I know I have been fully equipped.
I will not have any drama in my atmosphere for I am an atmosphere setter and breaker and commander.
i Am called to be a voice of comeback in the midst of the set back.
I decree no plague shall come nigh me or my bloodline. The devils tactics are to get the believers to Tate up their seeds with their own mouths. I boldly say I shall not Tate one seed up out of the ground of the promises he has told me.
my seeds will produce fruit, they will be mature and flourishing.
The promises of God in the midst of famine and plagues will be mine and my bloodlines.
I will speak as God speaks, see as he sees, hear as he hears, moves as he moves....
in the misery of the greatest awakening and shaking Upon the earth realm, I shall be found with hinds feet, stable and able.
in a crumbling time, I will be His solution to the earth, I shall walk in full peace which means walking in all wholeness, health, safety, and prosperity.
I shall call upon the Host of Angels who are awaiting my call. I grant them charge over us and our bloodlines.
I boldly say, let hope arise! rejoice for it holds overturning power.
This is a great day!!! Greatness comes to me over flows upon me! It is mine!!!!
I encourage you to make this a decree over your life and your bloodlines. There is life and death in the tongue, choose to speak life this day.
Next Zoom to pray with Italy is 4/01/20 @ 4pm. If you want invited to join let me know. I will text you access
Due to the New order that went out yesterday we will come under the order of obeying such said order, and with that said, this event will be postponed till May 31st. Please help us get the word out.
Join us Sunday March 29th @10:30 AM @ at www.facebook.com/Highwalkers, for Pt 7 of the Kingdom Comeback at THE DRIVE BY CHURCH on facebook live. On behalf of Host Ministries Church and Freedom Fire International Ministry. As A UNITED FRONT.
Join us this Tuesday Night at 6:30 PM for The Drive By Church service.... Here on Facebook live on my page March 24th! Share this please and help us get the word out!
About Kristi Highwalker